In order to maintain the quality of gyms, please obey the following rules:
- Please put your gym card on the board after entering the gyms and you can start to work out.
- Preparing another sport shoes which the bottoms are clean and CHANGE IT HERE. Suitable and appropriate sports clothes are also necessary
- Please bring a TOWEL with you, and wipe the sweat on the sports appliances away. Put the sports appliances back to places after finishing using it
- Only WATER is permitted here. Foods and drinks are forbidden.
- The gym card is PERSONAL, and please to use it in person. If against the rules (bring anyone else into the gyms or lend the card to others), we would cancer your using qualification of the gyms without returning the fee.
- If you need to use the shower rooms down stairs after working out, please show your gym card to the pool’s counter and then you can use it.
- If you have any problem about the using the gyms, please turn to training students in the gyms or pool’s counter.
- If you don’t follow the training staff’s remonstrates or cause threat to the public security, we would chance your using qualification of the gyms.
- 06.00 – 21.30 from Monday to Saturday
- 06.00 – 17.30 for Sunday and national holidays
Let’s go around Taiwan :D!
Taipei Dadaocheng Fireworks Festival 2014
Time: August 2nd, 2014 (Saturday)
Location: Yanping Riverside Park, Dadaocheng Wharf
- Activities in Main stage at 15.00 ~ 21.30
- Fireworks: 20.30 ~ 20.50
Traffic information: See HERE
Further information, click: Taipei Dadaocheng Fireworks Festival 2014
The new semester is about to begin, if you’re going to clean your bookcase it? Do you want your book can be found next to cherish its owner? Library cordially invites you to participate in the auction along with second-hand books, with book donations in response to environmental protection, and promote resource recycling;
We will take back the heart of the auction proceeds will be donated to charity events, your love shines more corners of society, warm more people. In addition, the acquisition of high-quality videos, full audio-visual collections, let your love “see” have to see!
Time: June 16, 2014 (Monday) to September 19 (Friday)
Location: General Plan study area counter digital resources, business chart, integrated map, mass map, country map service counters can be received research book
Book donation Event Description:
1 Make sure all the books are to be donated before donating books to the library again. After due to the huge amount of donated books refundable.
2 Where to donate 1 to 5 who receive an old love back book card, 5 to 10 books by two, three by more than 11 books (up to a maximum of three books each batch is limited).
Each card old love feedback eligible five charity book textbook% discount.
3 If it is necessary to open a book donation receipt, please let us know when you close the book on the counter book donations, leave without opening up.
4. Donated by the library on behalf of the pricing information.
5 after the end of the auction proceeds from the sale of books from the library and the sole remaining processing (Refer to “activity diagram”).
6 This activity provides a platform only used book donations and purchases, if the value of rare books library, please refer to the donor want to donate books and materials methods.
Unsuitable items to donate:
2 word dictionary.
3 personal notes.
4 damage, moisture in the books.
5 Yearbook, the school magazine.
6 academic journals, conference proceedings.
7 farmers calendar, religious propaganda articles.
8 The content of science and technology over the old books or magazines.
9, junior high and high school, and other related books.
10. Violation of the provisions of the Copyright Act of audio-visual materials, books, etc..
11 libraries have been canceled and presented the books.
12. Course notes private cram schools (those who are not officially listed for sale).
Dear NCCU Friends,
Here are the newest school calendar for fall semester, academic year 2014/ 2015. Please download the calendar (in english) in THIS LINK.
*One point to note:
Any change of the school calendar will be announced on the school’s homepage.
Hi people, it’s party for you.
Everything is prepared, just for you to meet friends
Feel free to invite friends as your own party!
Date/ time: June 24th, 2014 19:00 – 22:00
Venue: Fong Yu Bldg. of NCCU
# To check more info: Click here
# In order to estimate the amount of food and ‘drink’ to prepared, please provide your brief here. Thanks
# It’s open stage for every guest. So if you want, you can prepare some performances or “speech.”