Wanna drive a motorcycle in Taipei??  Then you should have a local driving license.

To get a local driving license all you need to do is come to “The Motor Vehicle Administration” at No.21 Sec 4, Bade Rd.

Detail information about The MVA: Click HERE

Below is a video to help you getting it…GOOD LUCK!

REMEMBER: Driving under the influence is prohibited