Living on campus is mostly reserved for degree-seeking or exchange program students. Students that come to NCCU for Chinese language courses have limited numbers of dormitory rooms arranged for them, so they may need to find off-campus accommodations. For more information, please contact Chinese Language Center at In this section you will find information regarding both types of accommodation.

Living on Campus

NCCU has a total of three buildings that function as dorms:

* Lower campus:
For boys: Building Jhuang Jing no.2-5.
For girls: Building Jhuang Jing no.1, 6, 7, 8, 9(some for Ph Degree).
* Upper campus:
For boys: Building Zih Chiang no.1-3(Master or Ph Degree), no.5, 6, 10.
For girls: Building Zih Chiang no.7, 8, 9, 10(some for Master Degree).

If you want to live in the school dorms, then you need to apply by going to the Administration Building and visit the third floor’s Student Housing office(website: Click Here), they can assist you in person with more details about housing in and off campus.


* For more information regarding the accommodation fee and photos, please click here.




A building near the school especially for international students. Please go to their website to get more information.

Address: No.17, Ln. 112, Sec. 2, Xiuming Rd.,,Wenshan Dist., Taipei

Tel: 886-2-29368869    Fax: 886-2-29367769

Email :

Living off Campus

For more information, please click here.