|These lines are dotted with a variety of attractions and scenic spots, allowing visitors to take a leisurely journey through some of the most attractive parts of Taipei.Auto ticketing machiness can be found in all MRT stations, providing ticketing services. Single-journey ticket prices range from NT$20 to NT$65 depending on travel distance. An NT$150 one-day pass purchased from A service booth allows unlimited travels on all MRT lines within one day. Please Note:
1. MRT running hours: 6:00~24:00
2. To provide passengers a comfortable and safe ride, smoking, drinking, and gum chewing are strictly prohibited in MRT trains and stations.
3. Using cellular phone is prohibited in the first and the last coaches of the train.
4. Tickets are valid on the day of purchase.
5. Please place pets in hand-carry cages, except for police dogs and guide dogs.For further information, please call the Taipei MRT customer service line：
+886-2-2181-2345 (24 hours);
+886-2-2536-3001 (8:30a.m. ~ 5:30p.m.)
‧Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation
‧Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG