Songshan airport is conveniently located within Taipei City, so it’s pretty easy to get to NCCU from here. You can take a cab or the MRT.
- A one-way trip to NCCU costs around NTD 300.
- If the cab driver doesn’t understand English, you can show him or her a note saying: “Sir/Madam, please take me to National Chengchi University. Thank you!” written in Chinese as shown below:
sījī xīansheng/xiǎojiě, qǐng nín dài wǒ dào zhèngzhì dàxué, xièxie.
校址：11605 台北市文山區指南路二段 64 號 (School Address in Chinese)
總機電話：02-29393091 (School Telephone Number)
- Once you get to NCCU, you can also ask the NCCU security guard for directions to your dorm. Here’s how you say “My dorm number is_____, can you please tell me where my dorm is located?”.
wǒ de sùshè shì _____hào, kěyǐ qǐng nǐ gàosu wǒ zài nǎli ma
- From MRT Songshan Airport station, get off at MRT Taipei Zoo station (last stop on the Wenhu/Brown Line).
- Take Exit 1, and take the bus to NCCU. You can take any of these buses: 236 / 237 / 611 / 282 / 295 / BR3 / BR6 / BR18 / 1503
Arriving at Taoyuan Airport? See this post about how to get to NCCU from Taoyuan Airport.