How to apply and application form

Who is eligible for the I-House?

1. Exchange students; 2. Visiting students; 3. Degree students; 4. Short term NCCU students (including Chinese Language Center students); 5. Other guests approved by the President or other authorized parties.

Students from abroad can not apply directly. They need to do through school units to apply for the I-House residence. Office of International  Cooperation staff will help them apply for I-House if they want.

Phone number: 02-29368869

Address:  No. 17,Ln.112, Sec.2, XiumMing Rd., Taipei